Logic Masters Forum

Normale Version: What is the "observe" option?
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
... and how is it used?

Thanks
Wow, it surprises me that 152 people have looked at this topic but no one knows what the 'observe' option is.
I know the feeling that many people have looked at a post and didn't answer. I think though that usually it is not a good idea to adress it, because people will likely feel a bit stupid or angry if they answer after you wrote that.

To answer your question, the observe function is there to put a certain puzzle onto your personal 'observe' list. I usually do this to remember puzzles that I find interesting and that I want to solve at some point in the future, but not right now.
(20.10.2022, 21:13)Phistomefel schrieb: [ -> ]I know the feeling that many people have looked at a post and didn't answer. I think though that usually it is not a good idea to adress it, because people will likely feel a bit stupid or angry if they answer after you wrote that.

To answer your question, the observe function is there to put a certain puzzle onto your personal 'observe' list. I usually do this to remember puzzles that I find interesting and that I want to solve at some point in the future, but not right now.

Much appreciated, thank you. I was kind of hoping that it was a 'observe someone solve it' kind of thing. Like watching Simon on CtC. Still, thanks.

P.S. I absolutely love your puzzles. Thank you for that also.