Logic Masters Forum

Normale Version: Need help with Hallig-Rundreise
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi! 

First of all, I am fairly new to logic-masters.de, and just made an account to the forum to post this thread.
I am not certain of all the forum rules, and could not find any. I am not sure whether I am allowed to post pictures of halve completed solutions, so I will wait with that until I have received a response answering that. 

I am currently trying Hallig-Rundreise from tuace. I really liked the Hallig puzzles, but the rundreise variant makes it so much more complex. I keep trying different starts but seem to run a dead end at the same problem. I seem to have some lighthouses in the first two rows and first two columns which seem to contradict each other. And it does not matter how I try to complete the amount of boats, there is not enough room to satisfy all lighthouses. If I am allowed to post a picture of my progress I will do so, perhaps someone knows what problem I am talking about and they can answer without giving too much away. 

Thanks in advance!
I'm glad you asked. But in general, it is absolutely undesirable to publish even part of the solution to a puzzle in the forum. Likewise, it is not desirable to publicly debate solution steps.
You have the possibility to write a "hidden comment" on the puzzle in the portal. This is only visible to you, the author and the solvers of the puzzle. Or you can write a personal message here in the forum, as you did. Everything else there.