Logic Masters Forum

Normale Version: posting a puzzle pack
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi everyone,

we (me and two other setters) created a pack of 16 puzzles (4x4 sudokus with kind of a common theme) and we certainly would like to share it also here on the puzzle portal. My reading of the guidelines is that this is not allowed or at least recommended  here. The pack is prepared in pdf, but we can make a html version too (which would be rather long though, certainly way longer than usual puzzle pages here).

Any information/advice on whether/how we can share the puzzles (especially from the portal moderators) is appreciated.

filuta
Why not to publish it as a contest? The contest engine is always online and after the contest it will be open for anyone, though the results are not included  in the official results anymore. It is only possible for LMD members to start a contest (and I have never tried), but if you want to, this should be possible.

The other possibility is to put them all into the portal, but set different publishing dates, e.g. each day one at the same time. There are already some series. Most of them end with a bonus puzzle, that can only be solved with all solutions of the series. An (incredibly good) example is Zzzyxas' Adventskalender (https://logic-masters.de/Raetselportal/R...?id=0003N8).
(04.05.2022, 12:10)Dandelo schrieb: [ -> ]Why not to publish it as a contest? The contest engine is always online and after the contest it will be open for anyone, though the results are not included  in the official results anymore. It is only possible for LMD members to start a contest (and I have never tried), but if you want to, this should be possible.

The other possibility is to put them all into the portal, but set different publishing dates, e.g. each day one at the same time. There are already some series. Most of them end with a bonus puzzle, that can only be solved with all solutions of the series. An (incredibly good) example is Zzzyxas' Adventskalender (https://logic-masters.de/Raetselportal/R...?id=0003N8).

Oh, thank you so much for the suggestions. The contest option seems too unrealistic to me, since it can be in no way considered as a contest (it is already more or less public), but maybe we can really post it as a whole on the portal, maybe not one by one (it's still 4x4s and some of them are very easy - it is made with intention to be solved in one go in best case), by say split it into halfs might be a possibility, or perhaps even posting it all together, seems that would not be that extreme.

Thanks a lot once again.