Logic Masters Forum

Normale Version: Personalized User Experience
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3
(18.10.2021, 15:59)Hausigel schrieb: [ -> ]I have received further feedback regarding the "Useful links" and accordingly added the section to the PUE. It can be selected on the custom page (there is no checkbox for each individual link - in my opinion this would take things too far).

The section contains the four general links (Advanced search, My puzzles, Comments, Top 100). I have removed the Sudoku and Non-Sudoku list, though; the point is that these two links can easily be represented by PUE panels instead.

I was not able to recreate the default layout for the Useful links in a satisfactory manner, because in the default page this section was linked to the Portal icon, and the two can now be selected independently.

As usual, please let me know if you the changes do not work as planned, and also if you have any ideas regarding additional entries which might be added to the "Useful links" section.

Thank you very much and really appreciate your consideration! Smile

However, I couldn't mark "Useful links" after saving the setting. I can still however change other settings like Portal logo.
(21.10.2021, 16:43)athin schrieb: [ -> ]However, I couldn't mark "Useful links" after saving the setting. I can still however change other settings like Portal logo.

The English version contained a weird mistake, sorry for that. It should be fixed now.
Man kann in der benutzerdefinierten Startseite jetzt auch nach Anzahl der Kommentare filtern.
In den PUE-Einstellungen gibt es jetzt ein neues Feld pro Panel, in dem man angeben kann, für wie viele Tage zurück die Treffer angezeigt werden sollen. Wenn man bei Tage "1" eingibt, werden nur Rätsel/Kommentare vom gleichen Tag angezeigt; wenn man "2" eingibt, gibt es Treffer von heute oder gestern angezeigt, usw. (Wenn man in dem Feld nix eingibt, wird dieser Filter ignoriert.)
Ich mich habe jetzt endlich auch mit der brnutzerdefinierten Startseite beschäftigt, wegen der langen Ladezeiten.

Was ich nicht verstehe: Warum werden bei den Kommentaren zu meinen eigenen Rätseln keine versteckten Kommentare angezeigt? Die fehlen, wenn ich alle anzeigen lasse oder aber meine herausfiltere. In der Übersicht mit allen Kommentaren sehe ich auch versteckte, aber nur von gelösten Rätseln.
Ich habe die Kommentar-Suche erweitert, jetzt müssten auch versteckte Kommentare zu eigenen Rätseln geliefert werden. Magst du bitte nochmal testen?
Ja, ist alles da, danke!
Seiten: 1 2 3