Logic Masters Forum

Normale Version: Next SVS-puzzle will be published on 27 August
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2
Hi all,

Due to my activities for WSC2019, the next member of the Sudoku Variants Series-family will be published here in the portal on 27 August.
Happy holiday to all!

Best regards, Richard
Thanks for the information  Heart

Fortunately, we Hamburger may test some of your puzzles for the WSC Smile, so we will survive the little break  Square
WSC has still the highest priority in my agenda, so unfortunately the next SVS-puzzle is postponed with at least two weeks.
Hope the SVS will continue some day... Is there hope? Smile
Perhaps, there are some leftovers?  Cook
Yes, there is hope!
I have more ideas for types that have not been included in SVS yet, but at the moment I have other priorities since WSC was such a huge job that I didn't have time for much else.
So it might take some more time, but than I will continue.
At the moment I am still busy with the German Sudoku Championship, so I still don't have much time for next SVS-puzzles.

But as I have seen in the portal, there are some very active authors at the moment, so I don't have to be afraid that you players will get bored.

Wink
I have some SVS-puzzles ready right now and I would like to start publishing them soon.

But I have seen that the puzzle portal has almost turned into a sudoku portal recently, so I hesitate a bit to publish the puzzles because I think the portal needs more variation than all those recent sudokus.

What do others think about it?
I think everyone would like to know whether you really run out of ideas at some point. Or rather: everyone would like to have it confirmed that you never run out of ideas!
Richard, I agree with your opinion about the portal and the amount of Sudokus. Yet I really want your SVS to continue and would be glad to see your contribution to the portal growing again.
Seiten: 1 2